- 2021 Prints, Books & Solitary Things, Grafik i Väst, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2019 The Quiet Thread, Jung Center in Houston, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- 2018 Life While You Wait, Judith Rae Solomon Gallery, Youngstown State University Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.A.
- 2016 A room of one’s own, Haewoldae room 301, Dalmaji Hill, Busan, S. Korea
- 2016 When leaving becomes arriving, Embassy of Ecuador in Korea and the Honorary Consulate of Ecuador in Busan, Novotel Ambassadors Hotel, Busan, S. Korea
- 2015 Journal Pages: On Balance, Praum Gallery, Busan, S. Korea
- 2014 Mother’s Room, Soohohrom Busan Gallery, Busan, S. Korea
- 2014 The mind will always be free, Soohohrom Busan Gallery, Busan, S. Korea
- 2012 Tree of Life II & III, Alliance Francaise, Busan, S.Korea
- 2012 Tree of Life I, Gallery Idm-SPACE, Busan, S. Korea
- 2011 Reflections, Picasso Gallery, Busan, S. Korea
- GIBCA Extended, KKV GBG (En-tropy), Gothenburg, Sweden (Sep.3, 2021)
- Bristol Artists’ Books Event, BABE at Arnolfini, UK
- Visual Memories: a living video archive, TIMESPECIFIC, Santa Fe, NM, USA
- A Choreography in Time and Space, video collaboration by Timespecific, Santa Fe, NM, USA
- London Biennale, Masks, Mirages & the Morphic Mirror, Founded by David Medalla
- Net Gain: Experimenting with Geometric Folding, Central Booking NYC, New York, USA
- Where Are We Now? Activism Of The Everyday, Koehnline Museum, Chicago, IL, USA
- COVID-19 Project, University of Kent, Special Collections & Archives, UK
- The Tower of Babel, Gallery, ARTI 3160, Venice, Italy
- 100% Female, Grote Kerk Alkmaar (The Grand Church of Alkmaar), Alkmaar, Netherlands
- The Tower of Babel, Scuola Internazionale di Grafica, Venice, Italy
- Freed Formats: The book reconsidered, travelling exhibition, New York-Connecticut, USA
- Summer Showcase 2019, The British Academy, London, UK
- Husets Konstnärer, Grafik i Väst Gallery, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Nevertheless She Persisted: Women of Courage, Tenacity, and Strength, Koehnline Museum of Art, Chicago, IL
- A feminine perspective, Northline Gallery, Houston Community College
- Scrolls IV, Galleria Valentina Bonomo, organized by Venetiae Incipit Scriptorium and Scuola Internazionale di Grafica di Venezia, Rome, Italy
- Kunst Im Dialog, Stitching White Cube, Town Hall, Landshut, Germany
- Impressions 2018, Houston Community College, Houston, Tx, USA
- Scrolls III, organized by Venetiae Incipit Scriptorium and Scuola Internazionale di Grafica di Venezia , Rearte Gallery, Vienna, Austria
- Objectified 2018, CICA Museum, Gyeonggi, South Korea
- Women and Anger: Resistance, Power and Inspiration, Koehnline Museum of Art, Des Plaines, IL, USA
- Volumen Et Rotulus II (Scrolls), Vis Venetiae Incipit Scriptorium, Biblioteca Comunale di Staranzano (GO), Gorizia Province, Italy
- Plant Cure, Central Booking Gallery NYC, USA, curated by Maddy Rosenberg in collaboration with New York Academy of Medicine
- Bound and Unbound IV: An Altered Book Exhibition, University Libraries, University of S. Dakota, USA
- PRESCRIPTIONS: Artists’ Books, Templeman Gallery, Univ. of Kent, Canterbury, UK
- THE BIG SHOW 2017, The Lawndale Art Center, Houston, Tx, juried by Toby Kamps, former curator at the Menil Collection and new director of The Blaffer Art Museum in Houston
- Mostra collettiva di Rotoli (Scrolls), Venetiae Incipit Scriptorium, Scuola Internationale di Grafica di Venezia, Venice, Italy
- Small matters of great importance, Edward Hopper House Art Center, NY, USA. Juried by Michelle Donnelly, Curatorial Fellow at the Whitney Museum of American Art
- Prescriptions, The Drawing Room, The Beaney Museum, Canterbury, UK, part of Artists’ Books and the Medical Humanities event organized by University of Kent and University of New England. Curators: Dr. Stella Bolaki and Egidija Čiricaitė
- South American Contemporary Art Exhibition, (꿈의숲 아트센터) Dream Forest Art Museum, Seoul, S. Korea
- The 5th Ulsan International Woodcut Print Festival, Ulsan Culture and Art Center
- Voyage, voyage 3, Atelierhaus Aachen, Germany
- Art Busan 2016, Featured artist at JARB Gallery, BEXCO, Busan, S. Korea
- The International Print Biennial “Iosif Iser”, The Art Museum of Prahova, Prahova, Romania
- Global Village Op Amara at Kunst10daagse (10 Days Of Art), Bergen, Netherlands. Curated by Jeroen Van Paassen
- Feminism across the generations, Koehnline Museum of Art, Des Plaines, IL, USA
- Voyage, voyage 2, Tankstation Cultureel Vulpunt, Enschede, Netherlands
- Paratissima Skopje Art Fair #2, Skopje, Macedonia
- Art Busan 2015, Praum Gallery, Bexco, Busan, S. Korea
- BAMA 2015: Contemporary Art Exhibition of Central and S. America, Bexco. Curated by Hyo Cheong-jong, Chief Curator of Gyeongnam Art Museum in Changwon
- Encounter Latin & Korean, Busan Cinema Center in conjunction with IDB 2015, Busan, S. Korea
- Reimagining Femage, Foundry Art Center, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Voyage, Voyage 1, KOEL310, Alkmaar, Netherlands
- IAFF Ibero-American Art Fair, (예술의전당 한가람미술관) Hangaram Museum in Seoul Arts Center, S. Korea
- Outside the Margin, Book Arts Exhibition, Pyramid Atlantic Art Center, curated by Dougs Litts, head of the Smithsonian American Art Museum/National Portrait Gallery Library), S. Springs, MD, USA
- Generations IX: The Red/Pink Show! A.I.R. Gallery (founded 1972), New York, USA
- Artshow Busan 2014, represented by Soohohrom Busan Gallery, Busan, S.Korea
- Like a Tom Waits Song, ARC Gallery, Juried by Andrea Schwartz, S. Francisco, CA, USA
- Eagl QuadriART 2014, Eagl Gallery, Berlin, Germany
- Ulsan International Woodcut Art Festival, Ulsan, S. Korea
- 2014 Global Gwangju Peace Art Festival, Gallery Think Box 생각상자, Gwangju
- Bodies by Design, Koehnline Museum of Art, curated by Judy Langston, Des Plaines, IL, USA.
- Stories We Tell, juried by Jessica Porter, Women Caucus for Art, N.Y., USA.
- Women in charge, Soho20 Gallery, New York, USA.
- Sniff out 2013 (part of Art Osaka), invited by NRoom Art Space of Tokyo, Intex Osaka, Japan.
- Embracing Creativity III, Gallery Lee & Bae, Dalmaji Hill, Busan, S. Korea.
- Hansul Arts & Crafts Festa, Guest Artist, Busan Citizen Hall, Busan, S. Korea.
- Garden of Learning, BUSAN BIENNALE 2012, invited by Gallery Mare, Busan, S. Korea.
- New Caledonia Hotel Art Fair, invited by KimJaeSun Gallery, Noumea, French New Caledonia
- Art Osaka, invited by KimJaeSun Gallery, Osaka, Japan
- New Year’s gift, invited by KimJaeSun Gallery, Busan, S. Korea
- Invitation group exhibition, Gallery U, Dalmaji Hill, Busan, S. Korea
- I’M YOURS, curated by Lee Jin-Chul, Curator of Busan Museum of Art, Alliance Francaise de Busan.
- Yukyung Museum 해금강테마박물관, Geogje, South Korea
- Special Collections and Archives, University of Kent, UK (COVID-19 project)
- Special Collections Artists’ Books and the Medical Humanities project (University of Kent)
- Muzeul Judeţean de Artă Prahova “Ion Ionescu-Quintus”, Ploiești, Romania
- Digital Public Library of America, U.S.A.
WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Artist talk and performance: “The Quiet Thread” solo exhibition, Carl Jung Center, Houston, TX 2019
- Artist talk: “Life While You Wait” solo exhibition, Youngstown State University, Ohio, USA 2018
- Artist talk: “A feminine perspective”, Northline Gallery, Houston Community College 2018
- Artist’s talk: Journal Pages: On Balance, solo exhibition, Praum Gallery, Busan, S. Korea 2015
- Artist’s talk: The mind will always be free, Soohohrom Busan Gallery, Busan, S. Korea 2014
- Artist’s talk: Mother’s Room, Soohohrom Busan Gallery, Busan, S. Korea 2014
- Art Therapy Workshop: The last sunflower in Dalmaji (on motherhood), Gallery Lee & Bae, 2012
- Artist’s talk: Tree of Life II & III, Alliance Francaise, Busan, S.Korea 2012
- Artist’s talk: Reflections, I Solo Exhibition, Picasso Gallery, Busan, S. Korea 2011
- Master of Fine Arts (Oil Painting), Kyungsung University, Busan, S. Korea 2011 (Assessed UHR)
- Bachelor in Marketing & Communications, School of Business Administration, University Laica Vicente Rocafuerte de Guayaquil, Ecuador (Assessed by UHR)
- Creative Writing, HDK, Valand Academy of Art and Design (Spring 2020)
- Global Gender Studies (Nov.2019-Jan.2020)
- Photography, Houston Center for Photography, Houston, Tx. (2017-2018)
- Taoist Meditation, Tai Chi & Qigong – Instructor Program (2017-2019)
- Woodcut Printmaking, mentored by master printer Kang Dong-Suk 강동석, Busan, South Korea, 2014-2016
- Zen Buddhist Philosophy & Meditation, under the Dharma Master of Shi Seon Wong Temple, Busan, S. Korea (2012-2015)
- Fluent in English, Spanish (mother tongue) and Swedish.